Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Approach...The Math Side of Things

I've decided to approach this blog from a different angle. Rather than just blog about my encounters concerning my height, I am going to look at it from a high school math teacher's perspective as well. With the summer here, I am going to use this space as a place where I can organize and list my goals and plans for the upcoming school year.

I will continue to update my gadget containing how many times I've had my height commented on, because as a math enthusiast and vertically gifted individual, I do enjoy tracking and seeing these statistics; but I hope that this blog becomes something more and relevant to who I am and not just to my outward appearance,which is commonly all people see about me.

I will also leave the map and visitor count on the page, for even though I am doing this for myself, I do find it interesting and fun to see if anybody ever does visit my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment